Occupational therapy is needed by individuals who are adjusting to a new way of life resulting from an injury, surgery or from a debilitating illness.
The goal of Dynamix Rehabilitation occupational rehabilitative therapy is to help patients achieve the highest level of function.
We strive to provide quality care through our services and through our compassionate staff. We will work closely with you and your physician so we can create a therapeutic program to allow you to reach your prior level of function.
Occupational therapy services may include but not limited to:
- Work Hardening/Work conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Inflammation Disorders (Carpal Tunnel/Tendonitis)
- Skin Contractures (Post 3rd-degree burns or skin grafts)
- Tendon repairs
- Osteo/Rheumatoid Arthritic Pain
- Soft Tissue Trauma (Bone Contusion/Hematomas)
- Joint Contractures
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please contact our office at Bellflower 562-991-1324 or Downey 562-927-5820. We will be more than happy to assist you.