Dynamix Rehabilitation is a rehabilitation facility that caters to a wide range of patients from children, teens, seniors, and everyone in between.
Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment to provide you with the best services possible. With that said, our rehabilitative therapists also undergo continuing education and periodic seminars and training to maintain our excellent standards of patient care. We also offer exceptional adult and pediatric aquatic therapy.
- Health Assessment
- Self-care Education and Training
- Assistive Device Training
- Pain Management
- Re-Conditioning Program
- Therapeutic Programs (Work/Sports)
- Strength Enhancement Program (Sports)
- Balance Restoration/ Body Mechanics
- Sensory Integration
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Mobility Enhancement
- Work Hardening/Work conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Improve joint flexibility
- Balance and coordination
- Build muscle strength
- Reduce soft tissue pain
- Improve gross coordination
- Provide global sensory intervention
- Build core and limb strength
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please contact our office at Bellflower 562-991-1324 or Downey 562-927-5820. We will be more than happy to assist you.